Tabulator DataTree

Does anyone know if there is a way to use the Tabulator “DataTree” functionality demonstrated in the Tabulator docs referenced below?

Try to take a look here: Add Sparkline Formatters to Tabulator

I don’t see any reference to the DataTree functionality in the discussion you linked. I can do it with a custom widget (see example here: TabulatorTree ). I was just wondering if this functionality was already built in to the existing Tabulator widget.

1 Like

I don’t think this functionality is currently supported. If you think it would be useful, please make a Feature Request.

Thanks.

Thanks, @Marc . Question for you, since you were instrumental in the addition of Tabulator: do you understand the “Hierarchical Multi-Index” functionality in the Tabulator widget? I don’t really get it. Seems like it would be much easier to do that aggregation in Pandas and pass the aggregated DF to Tabulator.

1 Like

Nope. Have not used that Feature. @philippjfr has taken the Tabulator table much, much further than my initial push.

See hierarchical multi-index

https://panel.holoviz.org/reference/widgets/Tabulator.html#hierarchical-multi-index