I’ve upgraded awesome-panel.org to Panel v. 0.14 and
- removed the complicated menu in the sidebar. You can find the apps via the Gallery.
- bought a bigger (though still small dev server) to speed up the app
- refactored the code, documentation and entire repo using the awesome-panel-cli.
I would really like to
- start using some of the awesome features from Panel 0.14, see Panel 0.14 release post
- update the Community Gallery. It’s been a while since I did.
Let me know what you think. Thanks.