Bokeh-TimeSeries-Datashader example need

I am looking certain type of info, and I find similar things, but not what I find precisely. And without a complete example I really don’t find how to do it:

I have got a few time series plots. Well, too many data inside them. Here I need to make an app in order to create datashader with zoom updates.

Ok,bokeh server is the easy part. Inside bokeh world I feel secure :slight_smile: . But I have read that in order to connect this server with datashader, holoviz is needed. We’ve got NY Taxi examples and another ones I have found in several places,but no one is a timeseries (with holoview) one. I am really confused when I try to implement it. Hard understanding without an example of that kind (-because the need of using three different libraries-). In addittion, my bokeh example is quite elaborated, I really would like not to change too many bokeh code.

Any tip or key help web?

Does https://datashader.org/user_guide/Timeseries.html help? Several of the examples there use HoloViews and Bokeh.

I have run this file. But resolution is always the same. I wanted something like nyc taxi example,which the more zoom you click, the greater resolution is drawed.

I wanted something like nyc taxi example,which the more zoom you click, the greater resolution is drawed.

That should be the case. Are there any errors in the JS console maybe?

I don’t get an error. Zoom is just the same that without zoom, is not redraw. Hoy can I give you a debug log?

Can you open the browser’s JavaScript console? (Under Developer Tools/More Tools on Chrome, and similar on other browsers.) It should show you any errors it finds. It’s odd if the taxi notebook works and the timeseries notebook doesn’t; they both use the same mechanisms for updating plots. Make sure you’re not just looking at the HTML page, which has no Python server running, but at a running Python/Jupyter notebook.