Dynamic Widgets creation based on File Select

Suppose you have a File Selector which you bind to a function so that when the user selects a file it is loaded as the Xarray dataset used for the rest of the app. Once the file is loaded I want to create widgets dynamically based on the data variable chosen by the user. That is two levels of dynamic behaviour and I am not sure how to implement it. Here is my attampt using the Reactive API

select_file = pnw.Select(name="File", options=file_list)
select_field = pnw.Select(name="Field", options=list(xds.data_vars))
cmap_sel = pnw.Select(name="Colormap", options=['cool','hot','jet','viridis','brg','rainbow'])
rasterize_toggle = pnw.Toggle(name='Rasterize', button_type='success')

@pn.depends(select_file,select_field) 
def load_file(select_file,select_field):
    file_path = r"C:\Users\spart\Documents\Anaconda-Work-Dir\{}".format(select_file)
    xds = fstd2nc.Buffer(file_path).to_xarray()
    sel_dict = {}
    for (i,d) in enumerate(xds[select_field].dims):
        for (j,c) in enumerate(xds[select_field].coords):
            if d == c and (d != 'lon' and d != 'lat'):
                if xds[select_field].coords[c].dtype == np.dtype('<M8[ns]'):
                    time_list = []
                    for i, el in np.ndenumerate(xds[select_field].coords['time'].values):
                        time_list.append(np.datetime_as_string(el, timezone='UTC'))
                    time_slider = pnw.DiscreteSlider(options=time_list)
                    sel_dict[d] = time_slider
                else:
                    sel_dict[d] = pnw.DiscreteSlider(options=xds[select_field].coords[c].values.tolist())
    output = xds[select_field].interactive.sel(**sel_dict).hvplot(kind='quadmesh', rasterize=True, data_aspect=1, frame_height=800,cmap='jet', crs=ccrs.PlateCarree(), projection=ccrs.PlateCarree(), project=True, geo=True, coastline=True, global_extent=True)
    return output

The for loop and dynamic widget creation for an interactive Xarray Dataset work if I run them individually but I just need to run them on File select and on Data Variable select while retaining the interactivity.