Errors when upgrading from panel 1.2.3 to 1.4

I’m attempting to upgrade my dashboard application from 1.2 to the latest 1.4 version to pick up fixes. When I try to do on start up I see some of these weird warning and errors.

WARNING:param.Overview: No such watcher Watcher(inst=ParamMethod(method, _pane=Row, name=‘Overview’), cls=<class ‘panel.param.ParamMethod’>, fn=functools.partial(<function _sync_caller at 0x0000010E68869F70>, what=‘value’, changed=[‘sizing_mode’], callback=None, function=<bound method ReplacementPane._sync_layout of ParamMethod(method, _pane=Row, name=‘Overview’)>), mode=‘args’, onlychanged=True, parameter_names=(‘_pane’,), what=‘value’, queued=False, precedence=-1) to remove.
WARNING:param.ParamMethod00982: No such watcher Watcher(inst=ParamMethod(method, _pane=Tabulator), cls=<class ‘panel.param.ParamMethod’>, fn=functools.partial(<function _sync_caller at 0x0000010E68869F70>, what=‘value’, changed=[‘sizing_mode’], callback=None, function=<bound method ReplacementPane._sync_layout of ParamMethod(method, _pane=Tabulator)>), mode=‘args’, onlychanged=True, parameter_names=(‘_pane’,), what=‘value’, queued=False, precedence=-1) to remove.
2024-04-19 15:11:47,194 exception calling callback for <Future at 0x10ecd2d3040 state=finished raised TypeError>
Traceback (most recent call last):

File “C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python39\site-packages\bokeh\document\callbacks.py”, line 443, in invoke_with_curdoc
return f()
File “C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python39\site-packages\bokeh\document\callbacks.py”, line 412, in invoke_callbacks
cb(event)
TypeError: ‘dict’ object is not callable

I suspect it is due to the param 2.0 upgrades but would be great if anyone can shed some lights on what may have caused this.

Separately, with the above errors I can still load up my application from browser but the background themes (FastListTemplate) is as expected dark while everything in the ‘main’ is light theme. Not sure if this is related to the errors above.