Help with Dashboard Ideas

Hi! I’m Hugo, im doing my masther thesis on biomedical engineering, and im designing a tool consisting on a dashboard to display different type of data and conclusions about diverse dataframes.

I’m trying to use panel because I can do everything with python (also because I’m a beginner on developing), but Im looking for a very good dashboard to guide myself.

The normal dashboards on Panel Webpage and Github doesn’t help me to much. Does somebody can show me other dashboard codes to guide myself on the structure/template of it?

1 Like

Hi @hugoha00

Could you try to describe the dashboard you would like to develop in more detail?

A text description, a drawing and screenshot. Anything would help us better understand what you are looking for.

Sure! My idea is to develope a dashboard to show different kind of data, from different dataframes. As I want to show multiple graphs (not simultaneously), I would like to ask if it is possible to change the main screen of the dashboard “main” from the sidebar. I mean, to put buttons or tabs in the sidebar, for change what I’m seeing on the main screen.

Also I’m open to see different ideas of dashboards to see if something can be useful for me.

Thank you so much!

Check out Transform a Python script into an interactive, web app, and make it performant | by Andrew Huang | Jan, 2024 | Medium