Hvplot subplot groupby add data and value label

mbu_stat_all_new.csv (1.3 MB)

I have problem adding/editing or data and value labels in hvplot subplot groupby
I have uploaded the sample working file csv

following are code

mbu_stat_all_melt_new_line=mbu_stat_all_melt_new.sort_values('Date').hvplot.line(responsive=False\
                                 ,x='FRAGMENT_DATE', y=['Values'],rot=70,dynamic=True,\
                                 shared_axes=False,use_index=False,legend=True,by=['Stats_Name'],\
                                                               value_label=True,
                                                               group_label=True,
                                                               ylabel='%',xlabel='',\
                                                         fontsize={'xticks':5, 'yticks':6 ,'ylabel':7,'xlabel':3},\
                                width=400,height=250,groupby=['MBU'],widget_location='top_left',subplots=True
                                                                              ,padding=(0.5),sort_date=True )

**Above Code result in following subplot output controlled by select options
i want to change /edit and access and data and value labels for each of subplots **

then i used the hvplot label

opts.defaults(opts.Curve(color='cyan',bgcolor='grey'),hv.opts.Labels(text_font='Ubuntu',text_font_size='6pt'))
mbu_stat_all_melt_new_label=mbu_stat_all_melt_new.dropna().hvplot.labels(responsive=False\
                                             ,x='FRAGMENT_DATE', y='Values',by=['Stats_Name'],\
                                             rot=70,dynamic=True,\
                                             shared_axes=False,use_index=False,legend=True,\
                                            text='Values', text_baseline='top', hover=False,\
                                             value_label=True,group_label=True,\
                                            ylabel='%',xlabel='',\
                                              width=400,height=250,padding=(0.5),subplots=True)

i combine label and line with following error

i want to change /edit and access and data and value labels for each of subplots
Kindly guide

It looks like because of the widget_location setting that the hvplot.line call is returning a Column rather than a HoloViews plot. Maybe leave that setting out for now and then use pn.pane.HoloViews to achieve the widget location you want.

thanks for help :slight_smile: I do as told and following result plot . Which is very clumsy

mbu_stat_all_melt_new_line=mbu_stat_all_melt_new.sort_values('Date').hvplot.line(responsive=False\
                                                     ,x='FRAGMENT_DATE', y=['Values'],rot=70,dynamic=True,\
                                                     shared_axes=False,use_index=False,legend=True,by=['Stats_Name'],\
                                                                                   value_label=True,
                                                                                   group_label=True,
                                                                                   ylabel='%',xlabel='',\
                                                    width=400,height=250,groupby=['MBU'],subplots=True
                                                                                                  ,padding=(0.5),sort_date=True ) 

opts.defaults(opts.Curve(color=‘cyan’,bgcolor=‘grey’),hv.opts.Labels(text_font=‘Ubuntu’,text_font_size=‘6pt’))
mbu_stat_all_melt_new_label=mbu_stat_all_melt_new.dropna().hvplot.labels(responsive=False
,x=‘FRAGMENT_DATE’, y=‘Values’,by=[‘Stats_Name’],
rot=70,dynamic=True,
shared_axes=False,use_index=False,legend=True,
text=‘Values’, text_baseline=‘top’, hover=False,
value_label=True,group_label=True,
ylabel=‘%’,xlabel=‘’,
fontsize={‘xticks’:5, ‘yticks’:6 ,‘ylabel’:7,‘xlabel’:3},
width=400,height=250,padding=(0.5),subplots=True)

`

(mbu_stat_all_melt_new_line * mbu_stat_all_melt_new_label)

`** Resultant graph too much black . Kindly guide if i missing some thing**