We are very, very pleased to announce the 0.10 release of Panel! This release focuses on adding a number of powerful features requested by our users, including:
- A set of easy-to-use Templates built on common CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap, GoldenLayout and MaterialUI
- New layout components like
- Support for rendering ipywidgets inside Panel apps
- A new
- A set of
Indicators, which are particularly useful for building BI dashboards
- Support for authenticated access to Panel apps, via OAuth components for GitHub, Okta, Azure AD, GitLab, or Twitter accounts
- URL parameters for linking directly to the current state of a Panel app, selecting from options by syncing URL parameters to widget values
- Easily serving static assets alongside your application
- Support for adding a REST API to your application for automated querying and monitoring
- Support for deferring computations until the page is rendered and indicating when the server is busy
Many, many thanks to the people who contributed to this release, including @philippjfr (author, maintainer, release manager), @MarkSkovMadsen (alert pane, templates, docs), @xavArtley (VTK improvements, templates, input/spinner widgets), @maximlt (panel serve), @jbednar (docs, reviewing), @kebowen (templates), @ahuang11 (datepicker), @nghenzi (react template, bugfixes), @nritsche (panel serve), @ltalirz (autocomplete input), @BoBednar (docs), @tmikolajczyk, @halilbay, @Hoxbro, and @ceball (testing and automation).
If you are using Anaconda, you can get the latest Panel with
conda install -c pyviz panel , and using pip you can install it with
pip install panel.
See the announcement blog post here.