Removing the header bar

Hi,

I am looking to remove the header of one of the template I am using. I understand that there are a lot of dependancies across the different elements and it makes sense that removing the header directly in the HTML file is not the way to go. I was wondering if this was possible using an existing template or if I had to build another from scratch.

Thank you for your time.

Right now there’s no easy way to drop the header but if you file an issue it should be a whole lot of effort to allow users to disable the header on existing template.

Makes sense. The reason that I am trying to do that is that I have a lot of trouble trying to apply the css classes position: fixed on some dashboards elements and the sidebar appears to support it quite nicely.

Do you have any documentation or help regarding creating one’s own template ? Or should I just build a really simple html page that stores the css classes that I need and the different objects ?

Interesting, I found in an old thread that I could add the following class
{ position: fixed !important} and it seems like it overrides bokeh/panel fixed css classes. I think it might do the trick for now.

1 Like

I’d like to remove the header from the bootstrap template I’m using. So I was wondering if there was any update on how to do this from this old discussion.

For anyone interested the reason is that I want to call the template from another website using and iframe and I’d like to just have the 9 tabs show up, and perhaps the sidebar.