Ylim and yoffset don't work using gv.Labels

I am trying to add gv.Labels on top of the gv.Points, while I found both ylim and yoffset don’t work. Is there an alternative way to set them in the Geoview plot?

In this demo, 10 random-gv points with the same Latitude (0) will be generated by clicking the button. The gv labels are used to identify the point IDs. I would like to set “ylim=(-10,10)”, without gv labels, it works, while by adding gv labels, it does not work. Also, Is there a way to set offset of the gv labels, just like what we can do with hv.Labels? See my demo code below. Thanks in advance.

import geoviews as gv
import random
import panel as pn
from bokeh.io import curdoc

gv.extension('bokeh')

geo_points_demo_opts = dict(
            size=15.,
            line_width=1.5,
            selection_alpha=0.8, nonselection_alpha=0.1, 
            responsive=True, height=150,
            toolbar='left',
            default_tools=['pan','box_select','reset','wheel_zoom'], active_tools =['box_select'],
            # padding=(0.1, 0.2),
            #xaxis=None, 
            #yaxis=None,
            bgcolor="whitesmoke",
            ylim=(-10, 10),
            title='')

generate_plot_button = pn.widgets.Button(name='Generate Plot', button_type='primary', width=180, height=50)# top , right, bottom, left
geo_points_demo = gv.Points(dict(Longitude = [0], Latitude = [0])).opts(responsive=True, height=180, toolbar='left')
geo_points_demo_view = pn.Column(generate_plot_button, geo_points_demo, width_policy='max', height_policy='max')

def update(event):
    geo_points_demo_df={}
    geo_points_demo_df['Longitude']=random.sample(range(90), 10)
    geo_points_demo_df['Latitude']=[0]*10
    geo_points_demo_df['ID']=list(range(1,11))
    geo_points_demo = gv.Points(geo_points_demo_df, kdims=['Longitude', 'Latitude'], vdims=['ID']).opts(**geo_points_demo_opts)

soil_boring_points_demo_label = gv.Labels(geo_points_demo).opts(
                                                                    text_font_style = 'bold', #'normal', 'italic', 'bold'
                                                                    text_font_size='6pt', 
                                                                    text_color='black', 
                                                                    text_alpha=1.0,
                                                                    ylim=(-10, 10)
                                                                    )

geo_points_demo_view[1].object = (geo_points_demo*soil_boring_points_demo_label).opts(ylim=(-10, 10))

generate_plot_button.param.watch(update, 'clicks')

layout = geo_points_demo_view.get_root()
print(geo_points_demo_view[1].object)

curdoc().add_root(layout)
curdoc().title = "geo_points_demo"